# SELP challenge with Covid-19
- SELP (social employment center) means social welfare facilities that provide services such as employment support, living support, or support to find jobs to people who want to work but have difficulties working in ordinary job places due to disabilities, etc.
- Japan Social Employment Council (SELP) is one of the constituent organizations of Japan National Council of Social Welfare. It was established in 1977 with the great unity of people involved in facilities where people with disabilities work. Current members are about 1,400 facilities or job places where people with disabilities are working.
- On its website, under the title of “SELP challenge with COVID-19,” SELP introduces several initiatives of some job places where users and staff members shared their wisdom and started new challenges never losing to COVID-19. Let’s show you three “challenge movies”!
- 新規ウインドウで開きます。#1 Building a new community with Local People through a mobile supermarket
- 新規ウインドウで開きます。#2 The secret of “Kaizen”in the work place!
- 新規ウインドウで開きます。#3 Expanding from “shiitake mushrooms”cultivation to “kikurage ”cultivation., speedy decision and challenges!
新規ウインドウで開きます。Japan Social Employment Council (SELP)